物件詳細


コンドミニアム名: Discovery Bay
部屋番号: N/A
価格 エリア
都市
所在地 専有面積
(土地面積)
建築年
(リフォーム年)
$ 398,000 (LH - Leasehold) WAIKIKI
Honolulu
1778 Ala Moana 105 m2
( )
1977年
(2010年)


Enjoy the World Class Shopping and Dining in Waikiki or at the Ala Moana Shopping Center, Stroll Down to the Beautiful Beaches, Watch the Amazing Sunset. Come See This Beautiful Remodeled Home With Tile Floor Throughout; Completely Renovated Kitchen With Granite Counter Top and Maple Wood Cabinets/drawers and Lots of Storage. Enclosed Lanai. View of the Ocean & Marina From Living Room and Bedroom. Owner Spent Over $50,000 in Renovation. Association Owns 62% of the Beneficial Fee Interest With Ongoing Negotiations to Purchase the Remaining 38% to Make the Building Fee Simple. Listing information courtesy of Marina Hawaii Vacations.

サチコ・トリロ 1.808.383.3214

基本情報 (Basic Information)

MLS番号   201808878
所在地   1778 Ala Moana
  Honolulu, HI
エリア   Waikiki
郵便番号   96815

価格情報 (Financials)

価格   $ 398,000 USD
土地権利   LH - Leasehold: リースホールド。借地権付。
借地料   借地権に関するご質問は1-808-383-3214まで。
管理費   $1,045.00 USD
管理費に含まれるもの   Other
Monthly Association Fee   $0.00 USD

詳細情報 (Features)

専有面積   105 m2
住居面積   105 m2
リフォーム年   2010
ベッドルーム数   2
バスルーム数   2
竣工年   1977
物件の状態   平均より上
駐車場の有無   決まったストール有り , Covered - 1 , 住人しか開けれないエントリー
眺望   , コーストライン , マリーナ・運河 , マウンテン , オーシャン , サンライズ , サンセット
含まれているもの   セントラルエアコン , ケーブルテレビ , カーテン , 乾燥機 , 電子レンジ , レンジオーブン , 冷蔵庫 , 煙探知機 , 洗濯機
建物の形式   7階以上の高層ビル
部屋の形態   1階にベッドルーム有り , セントラルエアコン , 偶数番号の部屋 , 1階にフル・パスルーム有り
公立小学校   Ala Wai
公立中学校   Washington
公立高校   Kaimuki

地図